ME Networks ships with UPS, DHL and FedEx. Shipping fees are calculated on a combined basis of weight, value (for insurance purposes), and destination. Some orders are shipped in multiple parcels. We do not add additional fees to your order if we ship in multiple parcels.
- We ship worldwide (except to Iran, Sudan, Cuba, Syria, North Korea, and Uganda).
- A signature is required for all shipments upon receipt.
- To avoid higher than normal shipping and duties charges, orders containing multiple items located in different warehouses will be consolidated in one location prior to shipping. Therefore, your order may be delayed by an extra business day. We will notify you via email, if your order will be delayed.
- Oversized items that don't fit Parcel Services standards will be shipped via an International freight forwarder via Door-to-Airport or Door-to-Door service, depending on your location. The carrier will call you to inform you of your delivery method.
- Some items cannot be exported due to manufacturer or government restrictions.
- If an order is refused or returned to us due to inaccurate or incorrect address information or because it was declined or undeliverable, ME Networks reserves the right to retain the original shipping/handling fee and to charge the payment method originally used for costs we incur related to the return of the undeliverable packages.